Terms & Conditions of Booking
A commitment to attend the iOpener programme is entered into through the submission of a completed application form. Through the submission, the individual is entering into a contractually binding agreement with i-coach and is giving their acceptance to abide fully with the published terms and conditions applicable to the iOpener programme.
It is the individual’s responsibility to ensure they have read and understood these terms and conditions that applies to the programme to which they have booked.
On receipt of an application form, a place will be held for the individual by i-coach and an invoice raised
• For programmes, fees are payable in full on receipt of the i-coach invoice
• If more than 60 days prior to the start date, a deposit totaling 25% of the total programme fee is payable on receipt of the invoice with the balance payable 30 working days prior to the programme start date
• Where there are fewer than 30 working days prior the programme start date, the total programme fee must be paid in full on receipt of the invoice
• Administration fees, where billed, are non-refundable
• Programmes rescheduled by i-coach which result in the individual being unable to attend the rescheduled date(s) will result in any monies paid (less any administration fee) being refunded and no further cancellation charges applied
• In the event the individual is unable to attend a booked programme they have the right to offer a substitute to attend in their stead to avoid incurring cancellation charges subject to i-coach’s agreement
• Cancellation of a programme by i-coach with no rescheduled date(s) offered will result in a refund being made (less any administration fee)
• It is the individual’s responsibility to ensure they have read and understood the Terms and Conditions that apply for every programme onto which they have been booked. For special events which may have their own specific Terms and Conditions the individual is obliged to abide by those specific Term and Conditions
• Cancellation more than 60 working days prior to the programme date = 25% (deposit) of fees forfeit
• Cancellation fewer than 60 working days but more than 30 working days prior to a seminar or event = 50% of fees forfeit
• Cancellation fewer than 30 working days prior to a seminar or event = 100% of fees forfeit
NB If the individual is able to offer a suitable substitute to attend in their stead, subject to i-coach’s agreement, no monies will be forfeit